In Spring 2023 is offered an English based online course «Energy Optimization with Pinch Analysis». (German course see here)
Detailed Course Information (PDF)
Learning Goals: The participants understand the fundamentals and application of the pinch method and are able to systematically analyze and optimize industrial processes and their infrastructure systems with the PinCH software.
Target Groups: Experts from the fields of chemical, process and environmental engineering, energy technology and energy consulting. People responsible for energy management, sustainability, production and infrastructure of industrial companies and SMEs. Government representatives.
- Half Day 1: Fundamentals of the Pinch Method (Tue, 23.05.2023, 16:00 - 20:00)
- Half Day 2: Definition of Process Requirements (Wed, 31.05.2023, 16:00 - 20:00)
- Half Day 3: Optimizing Energy Supply Systems (Tue, 06.06.2023, 16:00 - 20:00)
- Half Day 4: Pinch Analysis for Multiple Processes/Operating Cases (Wed, 14.06.2023, 16:00 - 20:00)
- Half Day 5: Pinch Analysis of Batch Processes (Tue, 20.06.2023, 16:00 - 20:00)
- Half Day 6: Integration of Thermal Energy Storage (Wed, 28.06.2023, 16:00 - 20:00)
Times are selected to accommodate participants in the western hemisphere. Depending on interest, a course for the eastern hemisphere may be held at a later date.